Since the beginning of botanical life on earth, the seed has been the powerhouse of life for the plant. Within each seed lies the continuing answer to generations of the same plant species. For humans, whole seed extracts offer a plethera of health benefits that have only recently been given serious attention in scientific literature. Rain Nutrition has combined a powerful combination of seed extracts with several benefits, including powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits.
(Go to http://rainnutrition.com click Enroll International - my ID: 88638 / Username: haomin796)

http://www.myrainmaker.me/41551749/registration
http://vimeo.com/21746103



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goji Juice Testimonials

Life Changing Stories
I have quite a powerful testimony concerning this little Goji berry! I want to share it with everyone; I want to shout it from the rooftops! I have spent nearly 7 years searching for the answer to my health problems. God promised that he would provide all that we need, so I was searching for His nutrition and health, not medicine. I have heard and read many strong testimonies since I began my own Goji journey, and I am truly amazed at the wide range of diseases that are positively affected by the Goji berry!
I began drinking Goji juice on December 19, 2005. It was suggested I try it to help stabilize my blood sugar ( I have had severe hypoglycemia for years.) I didn’t believe it would help, because the pamphlet I just read talked about Goji helping Type 2 diabetes. My blood sugar was extremely low, never high. I was told it was supposed to stabilize my blood sugar, so it should help. I didn’t have anything to lose, I was still on my quest for health and I was determined not to quit until I found the answer. That afternoon when I got home, I took one ounce. Before I went to bed, I felt really good (which is not normal) so I thought I would just go ahead and have another ounce! I also made a decision that night to give up all other herbs and vitamins I was currently taking. The next morning I still felt good and I took another ounce. For the first time in several years, my blood sugar did not dip dangerously low (between 40 & 60)! I was elated but skeptical. How long would this last? I had tried everything in the past few years but to no avail. This was too good to be true! To make a long story short, today is January 15, 2006. For almost one month I have had NO trouble with my blood sugar no matter what I eat or drink. I am thrilled!
Other effects of Goji that I had not anticipated are that the psoriasis in my scalp (that was driving me crazy) is about 90% improved and doesn’t bother me at all. You would never know I had it. I had a wart on my upper left thigh that has completely disappeared. I have lost some weight because I no longer crave carbs, especially bread. I feel “good” most of the time. This improves daily. I am no longer addicted to an adrenaline rush! Unfortunately, this went on for years before I even understood what I was doing! My naturally “hyper” personality has calmed considerably. My energy is stable now, it doesn’t come and go. My skin is also becoming much softer and it is not as dry. I can run on the treadmill now which is very exciting! I can’t wait to see what is going to happen next! I just love this little berry! I believe it is truly a miracle that God has given to us. It is ultimately up to us however to decide if we truly want to be healthy.

Mary Ann A., Kentucky 


For more testimonials, kindly visit: www.gojihealthstories.com
For product, go to my website 

No comments:

Post a Comment