Since the beginning of botanical life on earth, the seed has been the powerhouse of life for the plant. Within each seed lies the continuing answer to generations of the same plant species. For humans, whole seed extracts offer a plethera of health benefits that have only recently been given serious attention in scientific literature. Rain Nutrition has combined a powerful combination of seed extracts with several benefits, including powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits.
(Go to http://rainnutrition.com click Enroll International - my ID: 88638 / Username: haomin796)

http://www.myrainmaker.me/41551749/registration
http://vimeo.com/21746103



Saturday, November 6, 2010

According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)-The Gojiberry is Good for Kidney Meridian!

Kidneys
I was a jockey for 30 years. I started my career at the age of 13 in the bush tracks of Louisiana. My career has taken me to all the major Thoroughbred Racetracks of the world. I have won 4300 races in my career. This year I am nominated to the International Racing Hall of Fame.

My career was abruptly halted by an accident that occurred in 1983. I was reducing my weight in a hot box when my body caught on fire. This accident caused 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 60% of my body. I had many skin grafts and blood transfusions. As a result of these transfusions, I contracted Hepatitis C. And as a result of the medications given for the burns and the frequent reducing of weight, I began to have kidney failure.

I had been on kidney dialysis for 5 years, 3 times a week, with a poor prognosis and no hope of a transplant because of the Hepatitis C, when I was introduced to Goji Juice from a friend. I was extremely tired all the time, swollen from the inability to urinate, and had a hard time sleeping. It was a huge chore to get through each day.

I started drinking Goji in July, 2006. I immediately began to have more energy and better sleep. My doctors were skeptical and unsupportive to say the least. After one month, I began to urinate again. Something I hadn't done in 5 years!

I am now off 2 medications for blood pressure and acid reflux. And my phosphorus levels have been stabilized which had been hard to accomplish in the past. My blood levels are the best they have ever been since dialysis began.  I no longer have muscle cramping or pain in my hands or knees (I have also had 23 surgeries from broken bones and the burn accident). I have more energy than I know what to do with!! My swelling is down and I have lost 10 pounds.
I will never stop drinking goji juice!! It has given me hope for the future and energy to continue living and working! Praise God for this wonderful juice!
Randy R.

My husband has Alzheimers in addition to physical illnesses.  Several months ago, he was hospitalized with a suspected infection. He was unable to walk and could not feed himself.  After a week of medical work ups and a week of rehab  he was discharged with the expectation that he would need around the clock nursing.  My fear was that his brain was not sending messages to his body to perform normal functions. We started drinking Goji Juice, and he is now walking unaided, attends Adult Day Care three days a week, is no longer incontinent and can get in and out of chairs without his booster. 
 
Yesterday, we received a copy of his latest labs.  He has had sluggish kidneys and I expected dialysis was in his future, however, he now has normal kidney function and his diabetes is controlled.   
 
Goji Juice has exceeded my expectations and made my life easier.  I am so grateful.
Carolyn H.
 
My mother has been on dialysis for about five years since having diabetes. She has been on 4 hour treatments, 3 times a week. Since drinking Goji Juice for 3 months, 6 ounces each day her blood work is within normal limits. Her dialysis treatments have been decreased to 2 hours, 3 times a week. The doctor anticipates coming off dialysis in the near future.
Create a Blessed Day!
Paul & Anella M.


In the Spring of 2001, I went into acute renal insufficiency (kidney failure). I apparently went into a coma. When I woke up, what I thought was the next day turned out to be almost 3 weeks later!
Since that time (four years ago) I have suffered with frequent headaches and swelling to my legs and abdomen. Nothing helped. Not even diuretics like Lasix and Aldactone had decreased the swelling. I am pleased to say that since I have started drinking Goji juice, the swelling in my legs and abdomen has gone down and I have fewer headaches. This means my kidneys are working better.  Goji juice has greatly improved the quality of my life.
Mark, Arkansas

For more testimonials, visit:
www.gojihealthstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment