Since the beginning of botanical life on earth, the seed has been the powerhouse of life for the plant. Within each seed lies the continuing answer to generations of the same plant species. For humans, whole seed extracts offer a plethera of health benefits that have only recently been given serious attention in scientific literature. Rain Nutrition has combined a powerful combination of seed extracts with several benefits, including powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits.
(Go to http://rainnutrition.com click Enroll International - my ID: 88638 / Username: haomin796)

http://www.myrainmaker.me/41551749/registration
http://vimeo.com/21746103



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goji Improved Sexual Function for Men & Women

Libido/Sexual Function
Since we have been together (16 years now) my wife and I have had a very shall I say SLOW sex life. After being on the Goji juice for several weeks, I began to notice a new intensity in the pleasurable feelings and a marked increase in the duration of sex. I also began to notice that she was taking a deeper interest in this area of our relationship. After about 8 months now on the Goji juice I feel like we are both teenagers. I mean sometimes I wonder if this is the same woman. She is almost scary as she has become very intense in this arena! If this continues to increase anymore I may have to drink much more Goji juice or cut her off the Goji juice some just to keep up!
Steven and Kelly, South Carolina

I am a 63 year old woman and am so thankful for Goji juice! I started drinking it May 13, 2004.
I have a greater interest in the opposite sex now! I suffered a bad marriage for 29 years and went through a horrible divorce eleven years ago. I had completely lost interest in men! After about five months on Goji juice, I began to notice that I was taking an interest in men again! And now.....look out world, I am "shopping". :-)
I’ve also had great results with regard to weight loss, arthritis pain, migraine headaches, energy and mood!

Anyway, I am so thankful to God for bringing the Goji juice into my life. My life is just so much happier now that I feel good and have so much energy!

Ann H., Oklahoma


Drinking Goji juice has affected my life in so many ways. I am in my early forties and had started experiencing aches and pains and low energy. My doctor told me I was healthy but I just didn’t feel very good. My sister told me about Goji juice so I started drinking several ounces a day. It didn’t take long before I started feeling more energy, less achy muscles, and had an overall feeling of well-being. But the most important thing that happened was I became interested in sex again! I hadn’t realized that not feeling good and no energy had affected that part of my life, which is pretty sad. My husband and I are so grateful for Goji juice! We feel and act like newly weds again!
Carol, Virginia

I started noticing results on the third day of drinking 2 ounces of Goji juice a day.  I feel happier and more joyful.  Best of all, my sexual function is spectacularly improved and so is the performance of the man I love.  Believe me, I am the beneficiary of that!  Goji juice is a gift to my life.
PKR, Florida

I’ve had incredible results with Goji juice! It has given me increased energy and I see my athletic abilities showing undeniable improvement in all facets. I feel I’m walking into my youth again - physically, emotionally, energetically, and sexually. I have actually seen myself getting younger. It’s been a transforming experience!
Glenn, California

I really must have Goji juice in my life on a daily basis because it literally has saved and improved the quality of my life in many, many ways. It keeps me from biting my nails, gives me sexual stamina and increased desire, makes my hair stronger, smoothes my complexion, and keeps me in good spirits! I have lost four pounds, walk every single day, and sleep more soundly than ever.
Simmie, Ohio

I am a Pennsylvania State Trooper and have been taking Goji juice for over a year.  I have experienced an enormous amount of energy. It has increased my focus and alertness. I’ve also been able to handle stress better, I sleep well at night and I don’t snore anymore. Goji juice has also increased my sex life.
Ronald, Pennsylvania

For more testimonials, visit:
www.gojihealthstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment